Higher Power Dual-Fuel Cell Option
- For additional power when required.
- Efficient across operating environments
- Configurable to application, battery chemistry, and voltage
- Simple installation and operation
- Significant power savings when paired with solar and/or wind
- Remote system monitoring, notification, and data logging
When additional back up power is needed for larger loads, our Dual Fuel Cell Cabinet system offers two P250i Fuel Cells packaged in a cabinet with required electronics including optional datalogger and Telematics equipment. An external fuel handling cabinet can be attached to the cabinet to house a sulfur filter, regulator, etc. The system can produce 500W of power or each fuel cell can be operated individually as well.
The ideal backup power source for critical applications, the dual system provides the assurance and peace of mind that your critical application will continue to operate during extreme circumstances. The system is designed to integrate with batteries, solar charge controllers, DC-DC converters, fused external communications, computers, modems, and other customer electronics. We also provide engineering support to maximize the life-cycle cost for each application and assist with integration
- Rail signals and controls
- Remote security
- Traffic monitoring and management
- Weather stations
- Data collection and monitoring
- Pipeline monitoring and protection
Our team would enjoy starting a dialogue with you in order to understand your application. We have the ability & models to help you integrate a fuel cell into your power system anywhere around the globe. Please use the form to the fill out your contact information and give us as much specific information you can on your application including load, duty cycle, battery type/chemistry, location coordinates, etc. We look forward to assisting you.